Sunday Ride Postponement.

Sadly this Sunday’s weather forecast, according to the BBC, is “strong winds and heavy rain” and with very little chance of change also coupled with the low response to the ride out post I have decided to postpone the ride.

I’m very sorry to disappoint anyone but getting soaked and blown about would be no fun for us.

We have a choice of the following Sunday with the weather forecast better but still not perfect and of course I am aware you may be fully occupied with Christmas preparations. Next Thursday is possible with a much better forecast with “sunny intervals and a moderate breeze”. I would be very happy to run the ride on either day.

Please get in touch if you are interested in either of those options.

All the best

Barry 07847 786608

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *