Roy is giving us an opportunity outlined at the last HAB club meeting to join him on a motorcycle trip to Germany on the above dates. Take up has been good and Roy has a couple of spaces left.
- Start from Knaresborough, travelling north to catch the overnight Newcastle to Amsterdam Ferry on Friday 7th October.
- Arrive at Ijmuiden (Amsterdam) for disembarking approx 10am.
- Travel to Düsseldorf Germany for a two night stay in a centrally located Hotel (Approx 160 miles).
- Return journey on Monday 10th October again via the Amsterdam/Newcastle ferry, arriving back in the UK approx 10am on Tuesday 11th.
- Visit to the Arnhem & Nijmegan Bridges en-route.
- Visit to the “Altstadt” in Düsseldorf including trip to the “Killepitsch” distillery.
- Night out with local German friends at the “lotte” bar.
- Free time to be at individual(s) choice.
Only two places remain therefore anyone interested should contact me for any further information before end of July.
Contact Details: Roy Beniston 07539 690274 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org