Meet from 9.00am at Ripley car park (the usual one on the south side of the village) for a 9.30am start.
- From Ripley, we’ll head north on the A61 to the Ripon bypass taking the minor road to Norton Conyers just to the north of Ripon. Continue on back roads through Nosterfield, Well and Thorp Perrow before arriving at Bedale.
- Coffee stop: Bedale
- From Bedale we’ll follow the A684 through Leeming Bar and Ainderby Steeple before turning left passed Romanby Golf Course to avoid Northallerton centre.
- Pick up the A167 then right on the B1264 towards Yarm for lunch
- Lunch stop: The Pot & Glass, Church Road, Eaglescliffe Village, Yarm
- The return journey will head west for a couple of miles before picking up the B1365 south through Stokesley and on to the B1257 Helmsley Road. At Helmsley taking the A170 conventional route over Sutton Bank and on to Thirsk.
- From Thirsk we’ll take the A168 to Boroughbridge where the ride will finish at Morrisons.
David Haywood will lead the ride.
Weather looking a bit iffy at the moment but please consider the ride ‘on’ unless you hear further. Looking forward to meeting up again.