The Ride Out on Sunday 15th July will start as usual from ASDA. We will be travelling to Hawes via Yockenthwaite and our coffee stop at The Creamery.
After coffee we will travel to Kirkby Steven (80 miles) where those with thirsty or small tanked bikes may fill up for the rest of the journey. We will stop for lunch at or near Middleton in Teesdale after crossing the fabulous moorland route North from Brough.
Our route back will depend on my final recce and progress to lunch. The ride will finish at Ripley. (approx. 160 miles)
This will be a moderate ride along some great biking roads. Hope to see everyone at start with full tank on Sunday 15th. Volunteer for Tail Ender needed.
Please note the route may change following my recce ride.
Subscribe to our emails
- Sunday Rides 16th & 30th May May 9, 2021
- HAB AGM Monday 10th May at 7.15pm May 8, 2021
- IAM Roadsmart Motorcycle Skills Day Wednesday 30th June May 2, 2021
- This coming Wednesday 5th HAB ride out May 2, 2021
- Welcome John Honey to the group. May 2, 2021
- Additional Mid-Week Ride Wednesday 12th May April 29, 2021
- HAB Midweek Ride Wednesday 5th May “This is what we’re gonna do-Go West” April 27, 2021
- This Sunday 25th Ride Update April 23, 2021
- Welcome To Harrogate Advanced Bikes
- About Us
- The Course
- The Club
- Join Us
- Current News
- Event Calendar
- Biker News
- Contact Us