The Ride Out on Sunday 15th July will start as usual from ASDA. We will be travelling to Hawes via Yockenthwaite and our coffee stop at The Creamery.
After coffee we will travel to Kirkby Steven (80 miles) where those with thirsty or small tanked bikes may fill up for the rest of the journey. We will stop for lunch at or near Middleton in Teesdale after crossing the fabulous moorland route North from Brough.
Our route back will depend on my final recce and progress to lunch. The ride will finish at Ripley. (approx. 160 miles)
This will be a moderate ride along some great biking roads. Hope to see everyone at start with full tank on Sunday 15th. Volunteer for Tail Ender needed.
Please note the route may change following my recce ride.
Subscribe to our emails
- Wednesday 4th August Ride Out July 30, 2021
- Wednesday 21st July Evening Ride to Squires July 20, 2021
- HAB Evening Ride Wednesday July 21st Squires Cafe Bike Night July 19, 2021
- Reminder- This Sunday July 18th Ride Out-Dales and Pennines July 15, 2021
- An evening jaunt to the Joiners Arms Wednesday 14th July July 12, 2021
- Monday Evening Ride Out to Poppleton July 11, 2021
- Recent Committee Meeting July 8, 2021
- Welcome Thomas Pratt to the group. July 8, 2021
- Welcome To Harrogate Advanced Bikes
- About Us
- The Course
- The Club
- Join Us
- Current News
- Event Calendar
- Biker News
- Contact Us