The Ride Out on Sunday 15th July will start as usual from ASDA. We will be travelling to Hawes via Yockenthwaite and our coffee stop at The Creamery.
After coffee we will travel to Kirkby Steven (80 miles) where those with thirsty or small tanked bikes may fill up for the rest of the journey. We will stop for lunch at or near Middleton in Teesdale after crossing the fabulous moorland route North from Brough.
Our route back will depend on my final recce and progress to lunch. The ride will finish at Ripley. (approx. 160 miles)
This will be a moderate ride along some great biking roads. Hope to see everyone at start with full tank on Sunday 15th. Volunteer for Tail Ender needed.
Please note the route may change following my recce ride.
Subscribe to our emails
- Early Day Motion in support of the extension of CBT certificates February 18, 2021
- Minutes of committee meeting 18-1-21 February 17, 2021
- Chairman’s Spring (nearly) message February 17, 2021
- HAB Official Club Rides January 5, 2021
- 2021 Subscriptions January 4, 2021
- Chairman’s Christmas Message December 16, 2020
- Sunday Ride Postponement. December 11, 2020
- Sunday December 13th HAB Ride Out December 10, 2020
- Welcome To Harrogate Advanced Bikes
- About Us
- The Course
- The Club
- Join Us
- Current News
- Event Calendar
- Biker News
- Contact Us