The Ride Out on Sunday 15th July will start as usual from ASDA. We will be travelling to Hawes via Yockenthwaite and our coffee stop at The Creamery.
After coffee we will travel to Kirkby Steven (80 miles) where those with thirsty or small tanked bikes may fill up for the rest of the journey. We will stop for lunch at or near Middleton in Teesdale after crossing the fabulous moorland route North from Brough.
Our route back will depend on my final recce and progress to lunch. The ride will finish at Ripley. (approx. 160 miles)
This will be a moderate ride along some great biking roads. Hope to see everyone at start with full tank on Sunday 15th. Volunteer for Tail Ender needed.
Please note the route may change following my recce ride.
Subscribe to our emails
- Spare Place on Scotland Trip this Weekend May 16, 2022
- Tomorrow’s Sunday Ride Amendment May 14, 2022
- Distinguished Gentleman’s Ride – Sunday 22nd May May 14, 2022
- May 15th HAB Sunday Ride Out Saddleworth Moor May 12, 2022
- HAB Club Meet & Ride-in Monday May 9th May 8, 2022
- 1st Wednesday Ride on 4th May April 29, 2022
- Ride-In to HAB AGM Wednesday April 27th April 24, 2022
- No HAB monthly meeting tonight – 11th April 2022 April 11, 2022
- Welcome To Harrogate Advanced Bikes
- About Us
- The Course
- The Club
- Join Us
- Current News
- Event Calendar
- Biker News
- Contact Us