In the light of the very poor weather forecast for Wednesday 14th February, a decision has been made, regretfully, to cancel the planned ride out in the interests of safety.
There is a strong risk of very high winds and also of snow over parts of the planned route.
David Hayward has asked that this notice is widely circulated. If you know of friends who were planning to go out on the 14th, please could you help ensure that they have received this message.
Chair, Harrogate Advanced Bikes