The next Club midweek ride on Wednesday 12th Oct. will be lead by John Blanchfield.
Meet at Ripley car park 9.45 for 10.00 start. The ride will go to Ripon then via back roads to Bedale and on to Richmond for coffee at the Old Station cafe.
We will then ride eastwards through the lovely villages for lunch at the Bay Horse, Hutton Rudby. The ride home is over the Cleveland Hills through Osmotherley, Hawnby and High Kilburn.
The ride will finish in Boroughbridge at the far end of Morrisions car park. The distance is approx 100 miles which should leave ample time for food drink and natter.
Hope you can make it.
PS. The promised run to Filey for fish & chips lunch at the Corner Café will be on Wednesday, 9th November.
Subscribe to our emails
- Early Day Motion in support of the extension of CBT certificates February 18, 2021
- Minutes of committee meeting 18-1-21 February 17, 2021
- Chairman’s Spring (nearly) message February 17, 2021
- HAB Official Club Rides January 5, 2021
- 2021 Subscriptions January 4, 2021
- Chairman’s Christmas Message December 16, 2020
- Sunday Ride Postponement. December 11, 2020
- Sunday December 13th HAB Ride Out December 10, 2020
- Welcome To Harrogate Advanced Bikes
- About Us
- The Course
- The Club
- Join Us
- Current News
- Event Calendar
- Biker News
- Contact Us