The next Club midweek ride on Wednesday 12th Oct. will be lead by John Blanchfield.
Meet at Ripley car park 9.45 for 10.00 start. The ride will go to Ripon then via back roads to Bedale and on to Richmond for coffee at the Old Station cafe.
We will then ride eastwards through the lovely villages for lunch at the Bay Horse, Hutton Rudby. The ride home is over the Cleveland Hills through Osmotherley, Hawnby and High Kilburn.
The ride will finish in Boroughbridge at the far end of Morrisions car park. The distance is approx 100 miles which should leave ample time for food drink and natter.
Hope you can make it.
PS. The promised run to Filey for fish & chips lunch at the Corner Café will be on Wednesday, 9th November.
Subscribe to our emails
- Sunday Rides 16th & 30th May May 9, 2021
- HAB AGM Monday 10th May at 7.15pm May 8, 2021
- IAM Roadsmart Motorcycle Skills Day Wednesday 30th June May 2, 2021
- This coming Wednesday 5th HAB ride out May 2, 2021
- Welcome John Honey to the group. May 2, 2021
- Additional Mid-Week Ride Wednesday 12th May April 29, 2021
- HAB Midweek Ride Wednesday 5th May “This is what we’re gonna do-Go West” April 27, 2021
- This Sunday 25th Ride Update April 23, 2021
- Welcome To Harrogate Advanced Bikes
- About Us
- The Course
- The Club
- Join Us
- Current News
- Event Calendar
- Biker News
- Contact Us