The next Club midweek ride on Wednesday 12th Oct. will be lead by John Blanchfield.
Meet at Ripley car park 9.45 for 10.00 start. The ride will go to Ripon then via back roads to Bedale and on to Richmond for coffee at the Old Station cafe.
We will then ride eastwards through the lovely villages for lunch at the Bay Horse, Hutton Rudby. The ride home is over the Cleveland Hills through Osmotherley, Hawnby and High Kilburn.
The ride will finish in Boroughbridge at the far end of Morrisions car park. The distance is approx 100 miles which should leave ample time for food drink and natter.
Hope you can make it.
PS. The promised run to Filey for fish & chips lunch at the Corner Café will be on Wednesday, 9th November.
Subscribe to our emails
- Wednesday 4th August Ride Out July 30, 2021
- Wednesday 21st July Evening Ride to Squires July 20, 2021
- HAB Evening Ride Wednesday July 21st Squires Cafe Bike Night July 19, 2021
- Reminder- This Sunday July 18th Ride Out-Dales and Pennines July 15, 2021
- An evening jaunt to the Joiners Arms Wednesday 14th July July 12, 2021
- Monday Evening Ride Out to Poppleton July 11, 2021
- Recent Committee Meeting July 8, 2021
- Welcome Thomas Pratt to the group. July 8, 2021
- Welcome To Harrogate Advanced Bikes
- About Us
- The Course
- The Club
- Join Us
- Current News
- Event Calendar
- Biker News
- Contact Us